Day1: Nov 4, 2022 (Fri)
Founder Real Schools & Real Learners
Speaker, Author, Mentor and Leaning for Leadership & Organisational Culture
Adam is a real leader who walks the talk. The resident Education Expert for Channel 10’s “The Project”, his presentations are filled with stories, messages, tools and hope developed from years of successful School Leadership as a Principal in some of Australia’s most challenging locations. Adam is a leader & speaker who has genuinely been there and done that.
Adam takes critical messages about schools, learning, culture and leadership and elevates action in the education system through is groundbreaking business, Real Schools, and to the corporate world via Real Learners.
Adam’s speaking and programs have taken him across Australia and internationally. Just some of his achievements include:
- presenting a TED Talk at the inaugural TEDx Darwin event
- winning his first Principal position at only 35 years of age.
- opening a brand new Northern Territory school as it’s inaugural Principal.
- speaking at International Conferences about developing successful school cultures in Singapore and then as far as Kazakhstan.
- Extending his work on The Project to provide education comment on radio for 2GB and 3AW, for various television programs and also as a regular print columnist for the Herald-Sun.
Adam has a passion for empowering as many dedicated leaders and educators as possible with the tools, skills and attitudes necessary to build meaningful, productive relationships wherever they are … and for these relationships to be leveraged for a new level of learner performance and leadership potential.
Day2: Nov 5, 2022 (Sat)
Australian Olympic Committee – Tokyo 2020 Executive Adviser
The Seven Network – Tokyo 2020 Olympic & Paralympic Game Adviser
Gullivers Sport Travel – General Manger – Rugby World Cup Japan 2019
Performance driven executive with a wealth of experience in financial services, corporate sponsorship, project delivery, lead generation, business development and community engagement.
Consistent accomplishments reflect outstanding leadership skills and a long term focus on excellent outcomes for all stakeholders.
Long standing track record of identifying unique opportunities and ideas. Creating environments and processes to make them a reality through planning and persuasive negotiation.
An open and honest leader with a unique set of skills across language,
the business of sport & the corporate world.
Fluent in Japanese and an “outside of the square thinker” mixed with wide ranging experiences
developed over a long and varied career spanning professional tennis, corporate sponsorship & hospitality, key note speaking & unique lead generation/business development.
Innovative, creative and excellent relationships skills leads to someone who knows how to manage stakeholders and the relationships involved.
Consistently successful in helping companies with client engagement strategies, lead generation, community engagement and business growth both in Australia and Japan
Project implementation & management from concept to success is a speciality.
• Specialist Japanese Business Consultant.
• 35 years’ experience connecting people & companies to Japan.
• Performance driven professional with a unique skill set.
• Experience and success across:
Professional Sport, Sponsorship. Corporate Hospitality, Events & Marketing, Training and
Presenting, Mixed with a deep affinity and understanding of Japanese language and business
etiquette, Japan’s culture & it’s people.
• Fluent in Japanese: Spoken, reading and writing.
– University of Technology Sydney and Japan Foundation Qualifications
• 2018 – Present
Australian Olympic Committee – Executive Advisor – Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
• 2018 – Present
The Seven Network – Executive Advisor – Tokyo 2020 Olympic & Paralympic Games
• 2016 – Present
General Manager Gullivers Sport Travel – Rugby World Cup Japan 2019